Thomann Tax, Inc.
1. Consulting session: verbal no report $300
Review and explanation of pension benefit, VSF, taxation, rollover choices, NYC Deferred Compensation Plan, TDA, and Union Annuity Plan.
2. Consulting session with summary report (no option costs) $400
Summary report consists of pension calculations based on different withdrawal elections at retirement, rollover choices, and tax issues of retirement plans.
3. Consulting session with summary report (option costs) $450
Summary report consists of pension calculations based on different withdrawal elections at retirement, option costs, rollover choices, and tax issues of retirement plans.
1. Hourly consulting – $250 per hour
2. Pension Valuation – $450
3. Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
- Defined benefit (pension) plan – $400
- Defined contribution plan (457b, 401k, annuity, etc.) –$300 per plan
4. Review of Divorce Agreement, DRO(s) & QDRO(s), no report $250
Review and verbal explanation of divorce agreement and a Domestic Relations Order(s) prepared by someone other than Thomann Tax, Inc.
Tax Preparation: minimum fee $230
Minimum fee includes the preparation of form 1040, Schedule A, Schedule B, and (1) one state tax return.
Tax Planning: minimum fee of $300 for non-tax preparation clients ($200 minimum fee for tax preparation clients)